Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for shaping the business and functional requirements into consistent and scalable software components. You will integrate the vision and approach of the enterprise architecture into your area. You will design and develop the technical landscape and find the best infrastructure for the technical challenge you and your team face.
- Create and validate the business requirements on different levels (Initiatives, Epics, User Stories). Clear focus on customer requirements, business value creation and securing that the backlog is understood and development ready from the team’s perspective.
- Decompose business requirements into development-ready User Stories with functional requirements focusing on the solution created on the Gigabit project.
- Able to do high-level business analysis and enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate User Stories.
- Describe processes in Epics and User Stories.
- Experience with high-level business analysis and enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate User Stories.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, ART’s Product Management, and System Engineering to align User Story designs.
- Evaluate business models or requirements and integrate them into technology solutions as well as technological implementation opportunities (business/technology bridge).
- Collect software from internal developers and care about the quality of manufactured products from a business point of view.
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project and work closely with the Product Owner and system designers and DevOps team.
- Identify the interface partners (systems and teams), which are involved in the implementation of feature requirements.
- Create interface agreements between systems to document interface patterns and data in coordination with developers and the other system.
- Identify critical NFRs (non-functional requirements) for the Features being designed.
- Analyse and align REST APIs using mappings tables
- Knowledge and ability to visualize analysis into readable diagrams using UML notation (Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases).
- Experience with software development in the Agile methodology – Scrum framework.
- Confident use of written and spoken English – Gigabit is an international project; English is a common language for both spoken collaboration and written requirements.
- Experience with tools like Enterprise Architect, Confluence, and Jira.
- Knowledge of the Structured Query Language – SQL.
- Knowledge and ability to make designs using BPMN notation.
- Experience and ability to design business applications and make system analysis and crosssystems analysis.
- Experience with analysing microservices and basic understanding of microservice architecture.
- Knowledge of relational databases and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of the telco sector.
- Knowledge of TMF Open REST API Guidelines
- At least 10 years of experience as Business Analyst or Solution designer in international projects
Would be nice to have
- Knowledge of the German language
- Knowledge about using tools like Postman or Swagger
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Apply via the Apply Now! button below and follow the instructions.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application. Click “I’m Interested” to apply.
- Online Interview
- Job Offer