Junior Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Location: Cologne, hybrid model
Start of activity: immediately
Type of employment: part-time, unlimited
We integrate Africa’s top digital and IT talents with innovative companies around the world. AmaliTech gGmbH was founded in early 2019 and currently employs over 250 people in Ghana, Rwanda and Germany.
Our training academies provide young people on site with the necessary digital skills for employment and for successful cooperation with international customers. After successfully completing the training academy, the trainees are employed in our service centers in Africa. This approach offers employees the ideal opportunity to directly apply and implement the knowledge newly acquired/deepened as a trainee in practice: the skills acquired are available to the local and international job market.
AmaliTech Services GmbH (as a subsidiary of AmaliTech gGmbH) is the link between our customers in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and our service centers in Africa. AmaliTech Services acquires customer projects and long-term outsourcing contracts, and controls the strategic aspects of project implementation.
As a social business, all profits generated are invested in the further expansion of AmaliTech or in community services (e.g. kindergarten, education, health) at our local service centers in Africa. If you too would like to make an important contribution to this – become part of our team!
To support the sales team at AmaliTech Services GmbH in Cologne, we are looking for you as a part -time Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible .
Your main tasks will be in the areas of new and existing customer business as well as sales support / back office:
New and existing customer business
- Support in account management & customer communication
- (Pro-)active contribution of innovative ideas through insights into an IT company in cooperation with international customers
- Support in cooperation with marketing: conception of marketing materials, lead management and tracking, etc.
- Support in customer acquisition & processing of new customer segments • Processing of first customer inquiries
Sales Support/Back Office
- Processing of customer invoices
- Filing and documentation within the sales team
- Contract management support
- Maintain knowledge management
- Creation of minutes in customer meetings
- Completed commercial training or comparable bachelor’s degree
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Initial experience in sales and/or in the back office (internship or permanent position, etc.) is required
- General understanding of the software development and/or tech industry is an advantage
- Excellent skills in personal and digital communication, professional appearance, high self-confidence and empathy in dealing with customers
- High proactivity, stress resistance and team orientation
- Excellent Excel skills are desirable
- Enjoys intercultural cooperation and communication
- AmaliTech is aimed at applicants who are looking for long-term cooperation in order to get a job and at the same time take on challenging, success-oriented tasks with a steep learning curve and responsibility
- Insights into the management of a fast-growing, international IT service provider
- Hands-on cooperation in all sales-related areas
- An international working environment in a social enterprise that creates sustainable jobs and career opportunities in Africa
- Development perspectives on a professional and personal level are supported
- A modern office environment with a start-up atmosphere in Cologne-Ehrenfeld
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
Are you interested in the position of Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) ? Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by email to nina.gebauer@amalitech. org (Nina Gebauer, HR Manager).
AmaliTech follows an equal opportunity policy. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to religion, color, gender, age or disability. We value the individuality of our employees and see diversity as an enrichment.