Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
Location: Ghana (Accra or Takoradi) with a hybrid working model
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
AmaliTech is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer with deep expertise in Angular who is a team player to build front-end solutions for international and national clients to a high standard. The person must be passionate about working and mentoring junior developers.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and services-first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
● Develop user interfaces for applications with the newest front-end technologies
● Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
● Mentoring junior front-end developers
● Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
● Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects with all the standards and best practices.
● Ensuring high performance and the best user experience
● Providing solutions like improving the existing complex workflows into simple steps, using alternate technologies/libraries to simplify the current complex works
● With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
● Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
● Collaborate with developers and engineers, DevOps team, product owners and/or managers, to meet goals and maintain a high-quality standard in a fast-paced, iterative environment
● Recognise team impediments (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
● 5+ years of experience working on front-end development in Angular
Web Services, Data Binding
● 2+ years of experience interfacing with back-end services
● Strong expertise in writing cross-browser-compatible codes
● Strong expertise working with Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD server
● Experience with responsive design methodologies and techniques
● Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending an email to email@example.com. Should you contact our Recruitment Team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Interested and qualified applicants should click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to apply.
Ensure you have these documents before applying:
- Latest copy of CV (PDF format)